The NZNDTA Inc represents the interests of New Zealand non-destructive testing practitioners nationally as well as internationally.
The NZNDTA Incorporated management committee, administers the functions of the Association and consists of:
- Vice Chair
- Honorary Secretary/Treasurer (Executive Officer)
- a committee of not less than three (3) other members.
The NZNDTA also have an MOU confirmed with a Certificate of professional cooperation with the AINDT and work closely with them on harmonization of NDT certification internationally through membership of the IAEA RCA group.
NZNDTA Inc membership consists of personal members as well as corporate members.
- has country representation voting rights within the structure of the International Committee of NDT (ICNDT) and contributes to this organization, wherever possible.
- With NZ being part of the Asia Pacific region we also form part of the Asia Pacific Federation for NDT (APFNDT). NZNDTA participates in and contributes to, the activities of the APFNDT.
- has country representation on the International (ISO TC135 and TC 44) and National Standards (MT007 and WD003) Committees.
- has country representation on the NANDTBA (National Aerospace Non-Destructive Testing Board of Australia) as a “Non-voting Observer member”. (However, we may provide relevant input to the Board to assist its deliberations).