NZNDTA training grants
The NZNDTA will budget an annual sum of $2000 (maximum individual grant of $1000) to be made available to members of the NZNDTA upon making an application to be considered by the executive committee to assist members in furthering their training or education in NDT.
Criteria applicable for consideration
- Attendance at NDT conferences or symposiums
- Attendance of training courses directly related to NDT
- Purchase of NDT training material
- Reimbursement of course fees for NDT-related training at a tertiary institution or NZNDTA recognised training provider
Applications for consideration in any one of the above categories should be made in writing to the Executive Committee, NZNDTA Inc, C/- HERA House,PO Box 76-134, Manukau City or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org using the application form located on the web site.
Applications should include details of the following:
- NDT discipline or technology
- Location and date of the conference, symposium or training course to be attended
- Cost of conference registration or training material
As part of the consideration process, the NZNDTA executive committee will assess the benefit to the applicant as well as the general NZNDTA members. Successful applicants may, as part of the agreement for funding or reimbursement, be asked to contribute an article in the Journal, present a paper or provide a summary of the conference or training course attended for inclusion on the NZNDTA web site.
Other requirements may be detailed on the agreement form supplied by the NZNDTA once the application has been approved.